monday punday: pool-lease enjoy

mah.

headed on vacay this week so pools are on the mind.  i hope you enjoy these images of some of my faves. . .



this might be my favorite pool ever.
we were lucky enough to honeymoon at las ventanas.  
swoon much? 
 i vividly remember planning my return trip for my 35th. . . 
guess what is this june?  and guess what is TOTES not happening!  
i''ll just have to eat a vat of guac and drink 17 margaritas and pretend i'm there.

another pretty pool is at the raleigh in miami.  isn't it gorge?  my likey.



one of my favorite places on the planet is the llao llao resort in patagonia. (bariloche, argentina)  
how 'bout that view?  glorious.  
the wine and 'proveleta' {slabs of grilled cheese} aren't bad here either.  
don't cry for me, argentina.  i'll find my way back to you someday. . .



in the meantime. . .
next week i'll be dividing my time between mimi's and here:
pretty sure it might make the list of favorites.

and i'm just filing this baby away under dream home.  
those twin beds would be perf for c & p.  
or maybe my future grand-daughters is more realistic. . .

image via traditional home

love-love this image, too.  that cute lil pooch looks a lot like mimi's pup, nugget.  we're coming for ya, nug!
image via pinterest


can't wait to see you, mimi!

2 comments:

Anna Sawin said...

Made my windy, chilly rainy day! GORGEOUS! Am going to google "beautiful pools" and dream of sunshine. Happy vacation!

Paiges of Style said...

me likey the pool at the raleigh too! those are literally the EXACT beds i bought for my girls a few months back on craigslist :) mine just need a pretty paint job!

Post a Comment