mconaugh- hey, can i borrow your pink dress?

i truly believe one of the greatest luxuries in life is sitting poolside with a stack of glossys. {despite the ink that wound up all over my paws. womp}
a few things caught my eye during this past weekend's getaway but nothing grabbed my attention more than the images of camila alvez mconaughhey at the independent spirit awards.  
she is perfection.  {and it wasn't just the vices talking}
after a very uneventful red carpet season, i was giddy when i caught a glimpse of the vision in pink escada.  {ps, pretty sure her third baby is still wet}


perfectly accessorized. . . 


swoon.


best accessory {besides my old massive crush matthew} . . .  the genuine smile.


worship.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello colleagues, good post and pleasant urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.


Here is my site bmi Chart for men

Post a Comment